Excellent Care & Independence
Retain your individuality and independence while receiving enhanced levels of care with assisted living in Rockville, Maryland.
With personalized care plans that are attentive to your changing needs, residents have the peace of mind of expert healthcare in an environment they love. Our assisted living apartment homes feature one- and two-bedroom floor plans and access to an array of amenities to make residents feel at home, engaged and connected.
Maintain your independence.
Our private one- and two-bedroom assisted living community apartment homes serve as the perfect setting for your lifestyle. Take advantage of convenient services; then fill your days with engaging programming and lively excursions.
Enjoy peace of mind.
Gracious living means safety and comfort are always top of mind. Within your private apartment home, you’ll have access to medical care and security services that match your every need and desire.
- Personal emergency response system
- Around-the-clock monitoring
- Licensed nurse and nursing assistants on staff 24 hours a day
Receive top-quality medical care.
Our full-time onsite physicians and team of therapists provide outstanding, comprehensive care on campus. From preventive screenings to acute needs, our agile model of care empowers our medical team to assess and attend to changing needs.
- Onsite licensed nurse 24/7
- Full-time associate physicians who make home visits
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy services in our state-of-the-art rehab suite
- A range of services on campus, including our top-ranked Post-Acute Care Center
- BCAT® Cognitive Center of Excellence, integrating best practices and evidence-based tools and programs for promoting optimal and successful living
- Additional personal care services are available in your own apartment home through SmithLife® Homecare.
What else do future assisted living residents and their families need to know?
Whether you or a loved one is searching for assisted living, would like to discover your options, or simply want to prepare for anything that’s ahead, the Charles E. Smith Life Communities team is here to help. Let us answer your questions, provide our support, and give you the information you need to make an informed decision that will ensure the future you and your loved ones prefer.
Located around an hour away from Washington, DC, in Montgomery County, the assisted living apartment homes at Landow House feature one- and two-bedroom floor plans, access to an array of amenities, and three meals served daily.Watch Video