Bagel Brunch: Talk Yourself Into Success
February 10 @ 9:30 a.m. - 11 a.m.
Talk Yourself into Success featuring a presentation by Susan Commander Samakow, PCC, CPCC
We all have the power within to live better lives, but often we get in our own way with negative self-talk. Have you ever wanted something, either personally or professionally, but you told yourself it wasn’t possible? Susan will give you the tools you need to change your self-talk into positive self-talk and transform your life into the life you truly desire. You have the potential to eradicate limiting beliefs through easy-to-use techniques and concrete examples. Achieve your goals and take command of your life with Susan’s successful strategies for positive self-talk, confidence and resilience.
About Susan Samakow
With a compelling combination of leadership savvy, straight-to-the-point smarts, and a signature warm commanding presence, Susan Commander Samakow is America’s Premier Self Talk Coach. She is a business owner, wife, mother of two, former President of the DC Chapter of the International Coach Federation, and is passionate about living and teaching others confidence and resilience strategies that make a difference.
- Learn positive self-talk strategies and resilience techniques
- Create a positive/productive mindset and resilient attitude
- Understand how can change and transition influence your self-talk and resilience levels
- Learn the neuroscience that supports our talk re: FFF, trust, creativity, etc.
- Deepen your awareness and listening to improve your results
- Create a new story or narrative