Home Without the Hassle
Our Independent Living residences offer the flexibility to shape your days around the things you like to do and spend time in the company of your neighbors. Enjoy a concert by our professional musicians, walk to shops and restaurants, visit a museum or sit in on a “mahj” game. From 24-hour security to on-site physician care, you can live a worry-free lifestyle.
Seize the day.
The Independent Living experience at Charles E. Smith Life Communities is designed to help you enjoy life to the fullest every day. Maintenance-free apartment living means you have the time and freedom to participate in as many of our award-winning lifestyle and leisure programs as you wish. Residences feature community spaces including a fitness center, library, art studio, sunroom, performance space, and outdoor terrace. And fine kosher dining adds a perfect touch of indulgence to mealtime with friends.
The better you feel, the more possibilities each day brings. We make health and wellness a priority by providing a spectrum of medical and therapy services right on campus. From preventative screenings with our primary care physicians to personalized in-home nursing support, we can deliver the quality care you need—at whatever level you need—to feel like your best self:
- Primary and specialty physician care on campus at Hirsh Health Center
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy services in our state of the art rehab suite
- CESLC is a BCAT® Cognitive Center of Excellence, integrating best practices and evidence-based tools and programs for promoting optimal and successful living
- A continuum of care on-campus including a top ranked Post-Acute Care Center and a Primary Geriatric care health center at Hirsh Health Center
- Additional personal care services available in your own apartment through Home Care Solutions