Long-Term Care We're here for you
Hebrew Home of Greater Washington is the largest nursing home in the mid-Atlantic region. Our long-term care team is dedicated to delivering award-winning quality and person-centered care.
We set the standard for providing quality long-term care with compassion and respect. Our commitment to excellence knows no bounds – and we are proud of our ongoing recognitions and outstanding ratings. Hebrew Home of Greater Washington has a 4-star Overall Quality Rating from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. The residence is a U.S. News 2022-2023 Best Nursing Home by U.S. News & World Report and a top performer by the American College of Health Care Administrators.
Quality, Customized Care
With our comprehensive long-term care services, we care for residents with an empathetic, person-centered approach to care shaped by respect and compassion. Everything residents require to live a full life – from expert medical care and personal services to welcoming social and spiritual programs – is here within reach.
Medical and Rehabilitation Services:
- On-site, full-time physicians
- Expert rehabilitation services
- 24-hour care services
- BCAT® Cognitive Center of Excellence
Social, Religious and Recreational Opportunities:
- The entire team treats residents with respect , and creates a sense of community on each floor of our Wasserman and Smith-Kogod Residences.
- Recreation therapy programs provide choices that enrich the creative spirit and stimulate the intellect.
- Religious services and spiritual care are available to Jewish and non-Jewish residents alike and respect the needs of all faiths.
Amenities and Personal Care:
- Kosher meals accommodate special diets and are served “home-style”.
- Many on-site amenities: library, beauty salon, dental clinics, podiatry care, banking services, Wi-Fi access, personal laundry service, and more
- Volunteers lend a helpful hand and welcome guests.
- Our social workers help residents and their families feel at ease.
Our experienced team delivers award-winning quality and person-centered long-term care in the Smith-Kogod and Wasserman Residences at Hebrew Home of Greater Washington.