Affordable Independent Living
Revitz House is a one of a kind affordable living option for qualifying older adults and persons with disabilities. Recently remodeled, this beautiful residence is known on campus for its incredibly welcoming atmosphere.
Gracious living within reach.
Newly renovated, Revitz House sets the standard for affordable independent living by offering everything residents need for a vibrant, active lifestyle. Residing here means enjoying life to its fullest among newfound friends.
- Gracious 1-bedroom apartment homes
- Lifestyle and leisure programming specializing in music, creative engagement and wellness
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner room service meals delivered to your door
- Conveniently located in the heart of Rockville
- 24-hour concierge
- Pet-friendly environment
- Touchtown, our in-house closed circuit TV community engagement platform. A daily interactive schedule includes resident news and special programing such as cooking lessons, music performances, academic lectures, dance lessons, exercise classes, new and classic movies, tours of famous landmarks, and, who can forget, bingo!
- Personal emergency response system
Commitment to Quality
- Physician services on campus at Hirsh Health Center
- On-site physical, occupational and speech therapy services in our state-of-the-art rehab suite
- Personal care services available through SmithLife Homecare
- A continuum of care on-campus including our top ranked Post-Acute Care Center
- Frequent cleaning with disinfectants of high-touch areas such as staircases and elevators
- Sanitization stations on all floors in all of our buildings.
Residents at Revitz House enjoy a variety of amenities in our friendly common areas. Our fitness center, café, patio, and residents' community garden are just a few examples.
From movie showings and book discussions, to off-campus excursions and family activities, you are sure to find many options that suit you. Revitz House offers a perfect balance between enjoying quiet time in your apartment and socializing with friends.
Enjoy dinner in the dining room and lunch at the café. Our diverse kosher menu includes chicken soup with matzo balls, traditional brisket, stuffed cabbage and "home baked" apple cake.
Let our team introduce you to award-winning lifestyle and leisure programming and the possibilities that await you at Revitz House. Be our guest for a private tour of the campus or join us at our next Open House to discover what residents already have—Charles E. Smith Life Communities is an incredible place to call home.