Independent Living Apartments
Enjoy the freedom to fill your days, however you like, while we take care of the rest. From on-site physician care to award-winning lifestyle and leisure programming and unsurpassed amenities, you’ll never have to worry about the details again. Our independent living residences feature studio, 1- and 2-bedroom apartment homes with multiple dining options.Schedule a Visit
Independent Living at its finest.
Ring House offers the ease, comfort, and peace of mind that comes with independent living. Set your own schedule, enjoy time with family and friends and relax while we drive you to area restaurants, shopping and cultural events. Kosher breakfast and dinner are served daily in our spacious dining room, or grab a bite for lunch at Café 1801.
- Well-appointed community spaces including a fitness center, library, art studio, performance space, sunroom and outdoor terrace.
- Award winning lifestyle and leisure programming specializing in music, creative engagement and wellness
- State of the art Philips Carepoint Personal Emergency Safety System
- Resident services coordination to assist with your transition
- Kosher dining in our elegant dining room and casual meals at Café 1801
- 24-hour concierge
- Weekly housekeeping services
- Spacious studio, 1- and 2-bedroom apartment homes
- Located in the heart of Rockville in walking distance to nearby shops and restaurants
Commitment to Quality
Residents at Ring House enjoy a variety of on-campus amenities in our well-appointed common spaces. Our sun room, fitness center, art gallery, library, and lush outdoor gardens are just a few examples.
Our programming is constantly evolving in response to residents' preferences. From movie showings and book discussions, to off-campus excursions and family activities, you are sure to find many options that suit you.
Enjoy kosher meals in our dining hall or grab a quick bite at the café. Our delicious, heart-healthy menus include selections such a horseradish-crusted salmon, rosemary carrots, quinoa salad, seasonal fruits, and hot breakfast entrées.
Why Choose Ring House?
Because we set the bar high. Ring House’s lifestyle and leisure programming is recognized by the Association of Jewish Aging Services. Charles E. Smith Life Communities is also a Top Vote Getter for Best Senior Living by Bethesda Magazine and 2019 Best Independent Living by Washington Jewish Week.
Let our team introduce you to award-winning lifestyle and leisure programming and the possibilities that await you at Ring House. Be our guest for a private tour of the campus or join us at our next Open House to discover what residents already have—Charles E. Smith Life Communities is an incredible place to call home.