Step 1 – Provide Information. Fill in the required fields (marked with an *) below.
- Volunteer application including authorizations and confidentiality statement.*
- Reference form.* Give this to a supervisor/coworker, teacher or friend who has known you over one year. No family members please.
- Parental permission form for volunteers age 10 – 17.* Children 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult who must also complete application.
Step 2 – Attend Orientation
Please select an orientation date based on the schedule found on our website and confirm which one you will be able to attend on your application or via email to email@example.com.
Step 3 – Submit a Background Check (adults only)
Complete our online background check, provided free of charge, as part of our regulatory compliance. You will receive an email with further instructions. Clearance takes approximately two weeks and must be received before you can start volunteering.
Step 4 – Comply with Health Requirements
- Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 and be able to show proof
- Must be able to show proof of flu shot
- Must be willing to follow infection control measures: wear a mask at all times, hand sanitize, complete temperature check and health screen upon entering a residence and wear your badge at all times.
- All volunteers are required to receive a TB test within the past 12 months. To obtain a 2-step PPD TB test, contact your doctor’s office or alternative site such as your local pharmacy. Volunteers are responsible for TB test cost.